- RSS Channel Showcase 5762518
- RSS Channel Showcase 1179257
- RSS Channel Showcase 9704192
- RSS Channel Showcase 2851425
Articles on this Page
- 06/11/18--08:30: _Safari – Clearing C...
- 06/26/18--07:48: _Internet Explorer –...
- 06/26/18--08:19: _Clearing your Brows...
- 07/10/18--14:01: _RStor Has Arrived!
- 08/13/18--08:34: _RStor: How To
- 09/21/18--12:36: _RStor: Manage Permi...
- 10/01/18--08:36: _Pangea Connection A...
- 11/01/18--14:16: _Collaboration and F...
- 11/15/18--15:16: _Mapping RStor to Li...
- 11/16/18--09:15: _WordPress – Contrib...
- 06/11/18--08:30: Safari – Clearing Cache & Cookies
- 06/26/18--07:48: Internet Explorer – Clearing Cache & Cookies
- 06/26/18--08:19: Clearing your Browser Cache & Cookies
- 07/10/18--14:01: RStor Has Arrived!
- 08/13/18--08:34: RStor: How To
- 09/21/18--12:36: RStor: Manage Permissions
- 10/01/18--08:36: Pangea Connection App and MacOS 10.14 Mojave
- 11/01/18--14:16: Collaboration and File Sharing Tools
- 11/15/18--15:16: Mapping RStor to Linux with CIFS
- 11/16/18--09:15: WordPress – Contributor Role
To clear the Cache and Cookies in the Safari browser, follow these steps: 1. Click Safari n the upper left hand side of the screen. A drop down menu will appear, click on Preferences. 2. In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab and click […]
To clear the Cache and Cookies in the Edge browser, follow these steps: 1. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the browser 2. A menu will drop down and now select Safety 3. Another menu will slide out and now select Delete Browsing History and pop up window will appear. See […]
To clear your browser cache and cookies, please select the appropriate walk-through listed below: Chrome Safari Edge Internet Explorer Firefox
UPDATE: RStor How To from CNSIT: https://wp.natsci.colostate.edu/cnsit/rstor-how-to ACNS has implemented a storage solution for researchers needing a secure location for their working data. Currently configured with over 300 terabytes of storage, this DELL Isilon storage is located in the campus data center and can be accessed directly from windows or unix systems. As usage grows, […]
This article is designed to help you connect to an RStor network share. If you are unsure of what an RStor share is, check out the following article and let us know if you still have questions: https://wp.natsci.colostate.edu/cnsit/rstor-has-arrived Connecting to RStor Now that you have a new RStor network share, how do you connect to […]
One of the great things about the RStor service, is the ability for a share owner to administer the permissions without CNSIT assistance! To manage the permissions in RStor you will need to have access to a Windows computer where you have connected to your RStor share (for connection instructions, see here: https://wp.natsci.colostate.edu/cnsit/rstor-how-to) If you […]
With the release of MacOS 10.14 “Mojave” last week, we discovered a bug with the Pangea connection app where you would receive the following error message on launch: Not authorized to send Apple events to Finder. (-1743) This launch process should ask for authorization for the Pangea.app program to have access to Finder, but we […]
Working together and sharing files is essential in today’s work environment. At CSU there are several options available based on the type of collaboration required. In this article, I will attempt to summarize these technologies and list their characteristics. If you are interested in using any of these in your area, please get in touch […]
This tutorial will describe how to map an RStor location to a Linux computer using CIFS (Common Internet File System). CIFS is a dialect of SMB (Server Message Block) meaning that it can be thought of as an in place replacement for Microsoft’s SMB protocol. In short, this is how you map the same drive […]
The Contributor Role in WordPress can be a valuable tool for sharing content creation responsibility without exposing too much administrative access to a user. The default settings for the Contributor Role are fairly restrictive in a WordPress site A Contributor can create and edit only their own posts, but cannot publish them. When one of their posts […]